illbruck SP150 is a single component hybrid adhesive based on an advanced STP polymer formulation.
illbruck SP150 provides a high strength flexible bond in a wide variety of construction and industrial applications. It is ideal for use in shipbuilding and transportation, and is widely used in construction for the bonding of skirting boards, slats, door thresholds, mirrors, acoustic panels, etc.
- A green alternative to traditional polyurethane adhesives - does not contain solvents or isocyanates and is very low odour
- Exceptionally high grab and rapid strength build-up - ideal for reducing or eliminating the need for mechanical fixings
- Excellent adhesion to a wide range of materials including metals, glass, PVC and concrete
- Tack free in less than 30 minutes
- Excellent weather resistance - suitable for internal and external applications
- Can be overpainted once cured
- Very good tooling properties