illbruck ME501 Duo Window Membrane HD provides a high performance seal to the perimeter joint between the window/curtain wall and the construction reveal.
Due to the variable sd-value, the membrane is suitable for interior and exterior use and can provide an airtight or weathertight (but breathable) seal. The product meets the recommendations of the RAL Quality Assurance Association for windows and doors. The membrane is attached to the window with a butyl adhesive strip or PU540 adhesive and to the construction reveal material with PU540 adhesive.
- Complies with principle of ‘inside tighter than outside’ in order to facilitate efficient vapour control
- Excellent drying potential (moisture is allowed to escape due to the membrane’s breathability) avoiding mould growth and physical damage
- 9 months direct exposure to weather (UV stable and moisture resistant) prior to covering
- High strength, tear resistant
- Membrane can be applied before or after window installation to suit on-site details and programming
- Available with or without butyl adhesive strip to allow application options