Tremco SG200 Proglaze II is a high performance, two component, neutral curing silicone sealant, developed specifically for in-plant structural glazing applications.
- Excellent unprimed adhesion to most common glazing substrates: glass, aluminium, etc.
- Movement capability: ±25%
- Fast cure independent of joint depth
- Extremely durable
- Excellent resistance to UV light, ozone and extreme temperatures
- Passes the requirements for silicone structural glazing as laid down in ETAG n°002 Part 1
Tremco SG200 Proglaze II is ideally suited for both two and four sided structural glazing applications. It is designed specifically for in-plant glazing and curtain wall applications where fast cure time reduces production time. Structural glazing operations should only be carried out after consultation with a TREMCO Technical Representative.